Assistant Service Manager
An Assistant Service Manager is a high energy professional who can assist the manager in driving sales and customer satisfaction.
An Office Assistant takes on many different roles as they assist in the management of day-to-day operations of one of our centers, including: answering phones using a company script, communicating with customers, building estimates, and working with company vendors.
- Answering phones
- Preparing estimates
- Ordering parts and inventory
- Keeping customers updated on the status of their vehicles' repairs
- Coordinating transportation services
- Delivering a high level of customer service and quality control over all aspect of the center's business, operations, and work product
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Daytime working hours
- Ongoing training and field support- We offer extensive industry training and career growth opportunities!
- Maximum of 2-3 years of office experience
- Strong commitment to customer service and relationship building
- Ability to communicate and use interpersonal skills at a sustained high level
- Capable of multi-tasking and executing in a fast paced environment
- Honest, goal-oriented and energetic team player
- Must have valid driver's license
AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car CareBear, DE
BusinessView All AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car Care Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.