Are you a customer service rock star and have a passion for helping others? Are you interested in joining a team that takes pride in constructing a high-performing culture that empowers employees to work cohesively and reach their fullest potential? Then you may be the perfect fit for Associated Asset Management (AAM)!
For over 29 years, AAM continues to be one of the foremost providers of professional community association homeowner management services in the United States. With over 700 employees among 12 offices in 9 states, AAM is a professional and reliable leader within our industry. For more information, visit www.associatedasset.com.
Here are just a few reasons why AAM may be the perfect fit for your career in HOA management:
- Use of cutting edge industry technology to streamline work processes
- Work/life balance
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401k with company match and more
- Continuing industry education (CAASP & CAAM)
- Growth opportunities as we continue to be the fastest growing HOA management company in the US
Discuss and collect all monies for past due homeowner accounts. Provide customer service to homeowner’s regarding account information and maintains updated account information.
- Partners with Customer Service Supervisor and team members to establish effective procedures for collecting payments on a scheduled basis.
- Partners with homeowners to provide/receive account information while establishing a payment plan to collect the unpaid assessments and fees (both English and Spanish speaking customers).
- Provides customer service to all homeowners.
- Answers all homeowner billing questions.
- Monitors payment plans for compliance by homeowner. Alerting billing when payment plan has been defaulted.
- Partners with Administrative Assistants and Community Managers to provide accurate community information to homeowners.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Primarily sitting at work station utilizing a computer in an office setting.
- Operating office equipment, lifting boxes up to 20 pounds, loading paper trays, etc.
- Experience in a customer service role in an office setting involving strong verbal communication and active listening/troubleshooting, preferably within a call center environment.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).