AAM, LLC Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1990 AAM is celebrating nearly 30 years of being the industry leader of Professional HOA Management services in the United States. We specialize in the forward planning and strategic management of master planned, single family, condominium, active adult, urban high‐rise and mid‐rise communities. With over 700 employees among twelve offices in eight states, AAM is a professional and reliable leader within our industry. For more information, visit www.associatedasset.com.
Primarily responsible for providing community management and effective customer service to designated communities/home owners through in-depth knowledge of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) and management contracts.
- Read, review and have a strong understanding and knowledge of Association governing documents, including but not limited to CC&R's, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, as well as Arizona and federal statutes relating to Associations; Partners with AAM’s Management Team to ensure compliance
- Interact with homeowners, vendors and service providers on a frequent basis to promote and maintain high quality customer service in both the Association and AAM.
- Research, create and disseminate communications to owners via newsletters, emails and the web regarding Association activities and policies.
- Solicit, negotiate and execute contracts for Association vendors and service providers.
- Prepare and submit bid specs and work orders to vendors/service providers, as needed.
- Plan, budget, advertise, execute and attend Association events with Boards/Committees approval
- Develop and implement policies and carry out tasks assigned by the Board of Directors and AAM.
- Review, analyze, and present monthly management/financial reports to appropriate parties; identify, and work with accounting to resolve, any discrepancies in reports.
- Research, prepare and provide annual budgets to the Board of Directors; work with vendors and other Association service providers to obtain accurate budget data.
- Review, modify, code and approve Association invoices.
- Schedule, organize and facilitate annual Board of Directors meetings and other special meetings by providing leadership and professional guidance as required by Association policy and Arizona law.
- Interview, hire and train employees, as needed. Coach AAM employees regarding job performance and expectations; terminate employment relationships when required.
- Exhibit a proactive approach to management; provide leadership in planning future growth.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to work evening and weekends as needed for meetings and emergencies.
- Utilizing personal automobile for commuting to and from assigned communities.
- Walking communities to inspect common areas per management contract.
- Sitting and standing for moderate periods of time.
High school diploma or GED and two (2) years of experience as an HOA Community Manager encompassing all of the following:
- Customer service experience with strong emphasis on problem-solving, seeking harmony and defusing conflict.
- Experience working with HOAs or other entities that involved knowledge and enforcement of Governing Documents.
- Contract administration.
- Vendor management.
- Meeting facilitation with boards of directors and/or business partners.