Customer Service Representative
- $18 Hourly
"No company will VALUE, CARE for, DEVELOP and treat you with more RESPECT than AAIM Employers Association."
This is our CEO's promise to our employees that we live out daily through our exceptional company culture.
Why You Should Join the AAIM Team:
- Starting pay $18/hr with opportunity for weekly incentive
- Full time and part time openings available with flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities both personal and professional
- Casual work environment
- Great co-workers who are outrageously engaged!
- Brand New Office space with latest technology
- Play Bags (Cornhole)? So do we, during work!
- Snacks and beverages available to staff
- Regular celebratory gatherings with prizes, recognition and food!
- Be a part of an team that processes work for local organizations like the St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, World Wide Technology and more!
Our current openings are entry level for our Research and Solutions Team working primarily in the reference checking department. Utilizing the online background system for orders, individual will conduct various pre-employment background searches (i.e. education verification, references, state records searches etc) providing clients accurate, thorough and timely information. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, high attention to detail, is self-motivated and collaborative!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities we are looking for:
- Proficient written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Requires a high attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and accuracy in dealing with confidential information
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
AAIM Employers' AssociationSaint Louis, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.