We are seeking several Medical Assistants to become a part of our team! In addition to medical assistant experience we have found many well suited temporary candidates in students looking for additional medical and research experience before placing in medical school. The current openings are for full and part time.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent grasp of math and units of measure
- Allergy experience a plus
- Ability to function professionally and effectively in high stress situations
- Ability to obtain information via phone clearly and in a timely manner
- Ability to carry yourself professionally at all times
We offer very competitive wages based on experience which we are happy to discuss offline. We pride ourselves in being a drama free work environment where the employees consistently treat each other and our diverse patient base with respect and kindness.
The office operates Monday through Friday and occasional well planned for Saturdays. Availability for all days on a regular basis is required.
Candidates must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.