Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Our Agency and AAA/ACG
Jon Gilroy Insurance Agency is an independently owned AAA Insurance Agency, you will be a member of our team and not a direct employee of AAA.
As a AAA Insurance Agency, we are able to offer products through one of America's most well known brands AAA, as well as Meemic Insurance and more. AAA - The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second-largest AAA club in North America.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with commission and performance-based incentives; 401(k) with match, generous paid time off, and paid holidays!
$1000 Sign On Bonus For New Hires
**To qualify for the Sign-On Bonus, applicants must have their Michigan P&C and Life & Health license and have prior experience and knowledge of AAA product offering and software systems. Offer must be accepted by 02/01/2022. Applicants will need to be hired and start by 2/7/2022. There is a 1-year payback clause if your employment is terminated prior to completing 12 months of employment.
How you will benefit:
Earn a competitive base pay with the potential of earning bonuses and sales incentives
Offer products with backing from one of America’s most trusted brands
Excellent benefits packages are just another reason to us
Employer Matching Retirement Plan
Flexibility to work in office or hybrid
- Actively solicit new business and expand business networks. Build rapport critical to establishing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and affinity to the AAA brand.
- Generate new sales, retain existing members and grow the agency's overall book of business through our multiple product offerings.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance, membership, and financial products.
- Partner with managers and other office staff, in cross-selling insurance products to AAA's large membership base.
With our powerful brand and the mentoring, we offer, you will find your position as a Sales Agent can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
This position is primarily Property & Casualty Insurance sales, the position also requires the ability to sell other products such as AAA Membership, Life Insurance and Financial products. You will also perform other duties as necessary.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license
- Hold an active Michigan Property and Casualty License and Life, Accident and Health License
- Have 2+ years of customer-facing experience in a fast-paced computer automated business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications to include, Outlook, Word, and Excel and ability to navigate computer systems
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
AAA Waterford - Jon Gilroy Insurance Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at AAA Waterford - Jon Gilroy Insurance Agency