Are you interested in being a part of a team that works together to accomplish shared goals? Do you want to help customers? Do you enjoy helping others succeed in their work? The Customer Service Billing Specialist is responsible for membership integrity and ensuring that other departments in AAA have what they need to help members. AAA Washington has over a million members and all of their payments are processed by our 6 person team of Customer Service Billing Specialists. This team is also a call center to our co-workers who directly assist the members and need help resolving membership issues. The ideal candidate will be someone that likes to work in a team environment and wants to help customers. We are looking for a part-time or full-time team mate.
- 22 Paid Time Off days in the first year!
- 9 Paid Holidays a year!
- Great Health and Life Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Free Premier AAA Membership
- Free ORCA Bus Card
- Travel and Insurance Discounts!
- Fitness, Run/Walk Reimbursements and much more!
- Enter and post membership payments accurately and in a timely manner
- Reply to member’s email requests professionally and accurately
- Answer calls from co-workers and resolve their member billing issues
- Maintain memberships to ensure contact information is current and billing information is accurate
- Ensure system configurations are appropriate for the business requirements
- Work within a team to ensure deadlines are met and ensure members are provided timely responses to their requests
- Write or update policies and procedures for assigned tasks
- Improve efficiencies when possible.
- Handle a variety of projects that may include, but are not limited to, software testing, root cause analysis, and/or collaborating with other areas
If the following describes you, then become a member of our Membership Accounting team!
- Experience taking and balancing payments
- Experience in membership or customer service call center environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the rest of the team to accomplish daily and departmental goals
- Proactively resolve issues and learn processes
- Curious, takes initiative to seek out answers
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Ability to manage stress in a busy environment
- Problem solver and troubleshooter
- Intermediate skills with the internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High school diploma/GED required
Tobacco/Drug Free Workplace & EOE