We get it. It’s insurance. And there are only two things that most people can agree on when it comes to their insurance; it’s expensive and I’m not sure what I’m paying for.
So why would you want to work here? In Insurance? For AAA? Well, here are some reasons for you to consider…
- We offer work that is challenging but fair. Work/life balance is important to us just like it’s important to you. This role lets “you be you”.
- You get to make a big difference. You may be the person who helped a customer understand their insurance and what the right coverage is for them. And when a claim happens, you may be the person they think of because you made sure their finances, their family, and future are protected.
- Want to be part of team that excels every day? Pretty much all of our service agents will tell you that the best part of their job is their co-workers and the support they receive.
- For the person who wants to invest in themselves and AAA, there are lots of things you can do beyond this great starting role. Most advancement opportunities we created over the last few years as we “innovate” around the needs of our AAA members.
What we offer:
- Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year!
- 4 Hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) every year!
- Nine (9) Paid Holidays every year
- Great Health and Life Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Free Premier RV AAA Membership
- Travel and Insurance Discounts
- On-site Gym
- Paid, on-going training throughout your career
- Commuter Benefits and Child Safety Seat Subsidy
- Fitness Run and Walk Reimbursement
Challenging work, comradery, work/life balance and opportunity. Here is who we are looking for…
Work History…You have spent at least 2-3 years in customer service. Ideally, you have worked in a call center supporting a product with a big learning curve. Some retail experience is great.
Skills…You can stay focused on the task at hand, but you are also able to juggle many priorities. You speak confidently with customers; you can teach products, services, and benefits; you engage customers and have been recognized for your accomplishments! You are a fast learner.
Education…You are a High School graduate who did well in High School. You have completed some college. Our best candidate will have a four-year college degree with a solid GPA. And if you held down a job while in school, that is even better.
Sound like you? Then start a great opportunity with an iconic local company and apply today!