Quality Control B Inspector
- Posted: over a month ago
AAA USA is looking to fill the position of Quality Control B Inspector in Little Rock, AR.
Inspect parts and components to known standards to ensure conformity of products including cosmetic acceptability. Conducts interior shell component and in-process inspections. Verifies parts and components conform to approved data. Properly document all inspections and verifications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interpret data, CATIA models, company standards, work instructions, and perform necessary calculations using shop math to conform detail parts, tooling, assemblies and installations and document results.
- Perform complete inspection of components, major assemblies, sub-assemblies, production tools or parts during manufacturing, modifications, repairs & installations to determine safety or conformity to approved data & company standards & specifications. Properly documents findings and actions taken.
- Interpret and verify per complex data, engineering change orders and governmental regulatory procedures and specifications and properly document results.
- Apply technical knowledge in the fields of manufacturing and assembly, plumbing, electrical, etc. to determine conformity, approval for return to service, & airworthiness.
- Use precision measuring guides, gauges and laboratory type instruments.
- Suggest dispositions of damaged or worn parts and the possibility of salvage based on company practices or procedures.
- Be familiar with relative FAA/EASA regulations and requirements.
- Be familiar with regulatory processes.
- Prepare necessary customer and/or company documents.
- Complete and maintain reports and records as required.
- Assist other personnel on specific job assignments as requested by Quality Management.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Complete tasks accurately and thoroughly.
- May perform inspections of incoming purchased parts and products.
- May perform inspections of out going parts and products being shipped from DFJC.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA and company safety regulations/procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years' experience in an aircraft or aeronautical environment.
- Must possess above average verbal, written skills, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess well-developed critical thinking, logic, and analytical skills.
- Able to work from heights or small-enclosed areas for short periods with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to climb, stoop, bend, kneel, and/or work from unleveled surfaces with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings, 3D models and specifications.
- Able to use precision measuring tools, gauges, and laboratory type instruments.
- Must possess computer literacy with the ability to learn new applications.
- Must be pro-active and team oriented.
- Pass vision testing, minimum 20/20 corrected, and with no limitations in color perception.
- Regulatory issued Airframe & Powerplant (A & P) license.
- Able to work unsupervised for short periods.
- Aircraft/aviation experience specific to the area of assignment (e.g., upholstery, cabinet, etc.)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AAA USA Inc
AddressLittle Rock, AR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?