Flight Line Avionic Technician
AAA USA Inc
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AAA is looking for Flight Line Avionics Technicians in Tucson, AZ , Bridgeport WV, or Macon, GA.
- Assists the operation ground support and test equipment team in performing functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems.
- Support A/C Flight line AVI technician in the fast-paced line operations ensuring aircraft are maintained at the highest degree safety, quality, on
- Ability to learn new tasks and techniques in troubleshooting avionics, electronic systems and support Flight line.
- Assist flight line Technicians to identify and analyze instruments, components and assemblies using circuit testers or volt meters; trouble shoot aircraft systems, electronics, power plant failures and perform corrective actions post dock & post flight discrepancies
- Support and interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and repair communication, circuits and wiring.
- Assist in the adjustment, repair or replacement of malfunctioning components or assemblies using hand tools or soldering irons
- Perform post dock maintenance daily check list tasks and safety and security and preflight check list tasks.
- Assist in lay out installation of aircrafts assemblies and systems following documentation such as AMM, AWD, TSM & IPC.
- Actively participate in the development and improvement of system trouble shooting skills
- Assist and support Flightline Avionics Technician in the repair of aircraft and/or engines and all associated systems using safe, cost effective maintenance procedures, such as but not limited to wing management programs or Engine, APU, ACM, cabin entertainment systems, Auto flight, Navigation and Communication systems.
- Assists in the diagnosis of the cause of malfunctions, identifies failures and determines corrective action to restore systems to required operating specifications and standards.
- Assists in the performance of required corrective action by making repairs, adjustments or replacements, such as but not limited to the following types of systems:
- A/C vent - Heating
- Controls and sensors.
- Oxygen Handling and test
- Optional Equipment
- Maintain a close working relationship with assigned lead person with regard to schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools, and special instructions as required.
- Perform work from Work Orders, SOI, MMA's, and other data sources to obtain dimensions, locations, alignments, tolerances and other specification requirements.
- Assure that completed work complies with regulations (Both in Production environment and at Repair Stations), customer requirements, and company specifications.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work, including the time keeping process.
- Support scheduled and unscheduled standard maintenance of aircraft and engines as required.
- Perform daily inspection prior to using any applicable equipment, such as GSE.
- Report the details of tasks input/output to direct Management.
- Support aircraft movement.
- Perform FOD check and walk through.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow all OSHA, safety and environmental regulations.
- Follow FFA and EASA guidelines.
- Promote and have an active role and detailed knowledge of specific procedures such as but not limited to :
- Flight and Ground Operation Procedure
- Foreign Object Debris procedure
- Tool Control
- Able to follow and encourage Safety by using applicable PPE, following and exceeding Safety requirement.
- Participate in process improvement, root cause analysis, 5S, and all applicable tools improving work load, quality, safety and reducing cycle time.
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure in team environment
- Ability to simultaneously focus on Safety, Team work, Quality and customer.
- Commercial/Vocational/US Military training in an aeronautical profession with limited experience.
- Use a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment in completing work assignments, and jigs/fixtures with associated licenses, such as but not limited to:
- fork lift
- Minimum of High school Diploma and specialized aeronautical training, FCC license is not required.
- Familiarity with using and entering information in computer systems.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AAA USA Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?