Aircraft Cabinet Maker
AAA USA is looking to fill the position of Aircraft Cabinet Maker in Little Rock, AR.
The Cabinet Maker fabricates complex high-quality furniture and other wood-surfaced sub-assemblies for business aircraft.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fabricates complex high-quality furniture and other wood-surfaced sub-assemblies using stationary and hand held-tools.
- Interprets material specifications and design/engineering drawing
- Utilizes a variety of woodworking tools and techniques.
- Complies with and champions safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and ensures the protection of aircraft interiors.
- Works with lead and higher skilled technicians to develop and implement process improvements that increase safety, reduce, cost, cycle time, and man-hours using Lean Six-Sigma and other process improvement techniques.
- Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Must have 3+ years of Corporate Aircraft Cabinet Fabrication experience
- Flexibility with shift work
- High school diploma/GED.
- Advanced knowledge of cabinetmaking processes and products.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be computer literate
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AAA USA IncBlacklick, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.