Life and Annuity Agent - Memphis, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Life & Annuity Agents – AAA - The Auto Club Group
What we provide:
· $25K base salary plus the ability to earn unlimited commission
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· 401(k) plan with company matching and Retirement Saving Plan – WE help you save for your future!!!
· Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
· Referral based LEADS, LEADS, LEADS – generated through the partnership with AAA P&C Agents
AAA is one of the most recognizable brands in the country and we are looking to expand. We are searching for Life & Annuity Agents who are looking for MORE out of their career. A sales career with AAA is much more than just selling products, it is the chance to do more by helping people protect what is important to them.
As a Life & Annuity Agent with AAA, you can expect more by:
· Prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews for Life and Health Insurance sales.
· Work collaboratively with others in the Branch to reach business goals, maximize leads, sales opportunities and take advantage of cross-sell opportunities.
· Develop leads and prospects for the purpose of conducting fact finding interviews to determine needs for coverage.
· Respond to customer inquiries and problems and ensure sound-sales practices are used.
What we are looking for:
· Track record of success with meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
· Effective communication and strong relationship-building skills
· Ability to provide a high level of member-focused service
· Prospecting and developing new sales opportunities to meet production goals
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Knowledge of Life & Annuity products and services
· Must possess a valid State Life Sales license and Health Sales license
· Must possess a valid State driver’s license
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
AAA Tennessee/The Auto Club Group
990 N Germantown Pkwy Ste 102Memphis, TN
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Annuity Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.