AAA has an immediate opening for a Leisure Travel Sales Agent in Nashville, TN.
- Utilize professional selling skills to determine client’s vacation needs, create a memorable vacation, close the sale and build customer relationships.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience through product knowledge, industry news and destination expertise.
- Support and embrace AAA Auto Club Group Preferred Supplier program, AAA Branded Product & Services, preferred automation methods and all other Travel Agency strategy initiatives.
- Proactively seek sales opportunities through various avenues to include: travel mail/email campaigns, utilizing a Lead Management system, walk-ins, outbound client calling, client retention, self-marketing and customer referrals.
- Utilize task management to support the sales process and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Participate in trade shows and other promotional events as created by Auto Club Group to increase sales and promote travel products, travel industry programs, product and supplier training, ACG specific training programs and Continuing Education opportunities to increase knowledge becoming “the source” to clients for all their travel needs.
- Ensure all documents, client files and customer database profiles are completed accurately and timely.
- Meet and exceed Minimum Adjusted Sales Goals.
Office environment. Limited travel to industry seminars, training, shows, events and Continuous Education opportunities. Branch hours vary by location and may include evenings and weekends.
- Travel school graduate
- Travel sales experience
- CRM systems experience
- Galileo experience (or equivalent Global Distribution System)
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group products
- MUST have at least 2 years professional sales experience preferably in travel
- MUST also be able to attend 4 (non-consecutive) weeks of required training.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to aggressively pursue sales through proactive marketing
- Effective skills to build long term customer relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer and Internet skills
- Ability to manage time in a fast paced environment while maintaining high quality results