Senior Associate Product Marketer
AAA Northern California Nevada & Utah Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: October 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work For Us?
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management, our Senior Associate Product Marketer will be assigned full responsibility for a product and its business results with significant complexity and contribution to club performance. They will be accountable for managing product development and executing strategies and plans in partnership with cross-functional teams and external creative agencies. This role manages Membership TV, Radio, and Direct Mail marketing.
Core Job Responsibilities
1. Strategy and Execution - Manage key business KPIs to accomplish strategic goals.
2. Marketing Strategic Plan Development & Execution - Responsible for development and execution of annual plans including business analytics, communication, digital and social media plans. Partner internally and externally to develop and execute marketing activities that drive growth and achieve targets.
3. Competitive Intelligence - Monitor competitor activities, including pricing, promotion, new product launches, and advertising.
4. Marketing Budget - Manage marketing budget, including budget tracker, POs and invoicing.
5. Project Management - Perform ad-hoc projects as needed to support Membership Marketing objectives.
6. Communication/ Networking - Guide advertising agencies and production vendors to execute communication plan; Assist in vendor negotiations and selection to control expenses; prepare materials and creative briefs with agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strategic leadership skills
Proficient in financial and analytical thinking and analyses
Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Proven cross-functional manager, team influencer and problem solver
General management with P&L experience is a plus
Education and Experience
College degree (MBA or Master's preferred)
4-6 years related work experience
AAA Northern California Nevada & Utah
BusinessView all jobs at AAA Northern California Nevada & Utah