Part-time Member Experience Associate
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Salinas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and Mountain West is unique, just like you.
We're a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be
America's most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing
. With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You'll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
We are looking for a Bilingual Spanish team member who can work 20 hours per week including Saturdays.
- Exhibits AAA guiding principles and core values
- Performs routine sales, service and operational functions for AAA Members including; DMV, cashiering, auto travel, notary and insurance sales support, with expectations for maintaining required standards, policies and procedures
- Understands and actively promotes products and services to achieve individual goals in support of meeting organization goals and objectives
- Overcomes obstacles that create barriers to Team Member or branch efforts
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and proposes solutions
- Acts as an agent for change while promoting AAA's guiding principles and core values
- Demonstrates sales and service skills. Able to effectively interact, face-to-face, with new, prospective and existing Members.
- Accuracy and comfort handling money, making change, balancing cash drawer.
- Good computer skills, proficient in both reading and basic arithmetic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Ability to multitask in response to requests, requirements and Member/Team Member expectations. Ability to accept feedback and correct course as necessary.
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two years sales or customer service experience
- Experience working with sales and service standards and goals
- Current & valid Driver's License with clean history may be required
- Bonding and fingerprinting may be required
- P&C Licensing may be required.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Works in a variety of office environments where standing, walking or sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation may
be required for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. May be required to work in one or more locations in a defined service area. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
**Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.**
We'll value your skills and experience. We're building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow's leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
RetailView all jobs at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah