Business Analyst - AAA Smart Home
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Walnut Creek, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work For Us?
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
Our Business Analyst supports the overall business strategy and corporate objectives for our new Smart Home Security Product by performing analysis to support the identification of business needs and to assist in formulating solutions to business problems or processes. Incumbents in this intermediate level work under general supervision, conduct and document most operational, product, and financial activities within a business unit, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May participate in larger projects and/or assume responsibility for a portion of the project.
* Collects operational /product/ financial data, conducts research and performs complex analysis (competitive, financial, industry, regulatory). Determines possible implications on various divisions/ departments and makes recommendations as needed.
* Reviews and analyzes the business unit's operational / product / financial reports.
Interprets the contents for management, alerts them to significant issues and / or opportunity trends.
* Develops and prepares complex Product and Operational reports for management. Performs
financial variance and trending analysis. Supports findings with research, statistical analysis, rationale, and other related activities for use in management decisions. These include financial and analytical models for decision making.
* Develops a variety of reporting methodologies to capture identified trends and recommends solutions, strategies and actions. This includes, developing charts, graphs, tables that consolidate data in a meaningful way for review by management.
* May assist in larger projects and/or assume responsibility for a portion of the project
*SQL, Tableau, Excel - Advanced skill level
* Power BI (preferred)
* Strong mathematical skills needed
* Has strong analytical and organizational skills
* Has strong business writing skills
* Project management experience skills to accurately complete detail data assignments, understand and interpret broad operational / product / financial concepts and their application to the business unit and AAA
* Has basic understanding of operational / product / financial concepts as they apply to business unit and AAA (preferred)
* Strong understanding of the use and development of operational models and other related reporting software
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
* Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3 - 5 years experience conducting financial and/or business analysis
Job Stability - Career Growth
Great Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
Retirement - 401k matching up to 4%
Work/Life Balance - PTO 3 Weeks + 9 paid holidays
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Why work for us? Job Stability - Career Growth Great Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision Retirement - 401k matching up to 4% Work/Life Balance
AddressWalnut Creek, CA
BusinessView all jobs at AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah