AAA Northern New England is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have over 15,000 employees in 21 states helping over 16 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
Do you enjoy helping others? Is working in a Customer Service
position rewarding to you? Would you like a job that allows you to make a
positive impact on someone's day? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What's in it for you:
- An hourlybase rate of $14.00 plus an 8%differential for working 2nd shift
- A newlyrenovated facility including free parking, bike racks and vending optionsfor all employees
- A fun,positive work environment with support from management and your teammates.
- A robustbenefits package for full-time employees
- In a fast-pacedcall center environment process member requests for roadside assistance
- Exceedmember expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- Keep membersinformed of the status and progress of their requests.
- Weekends arerequired.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- Commitment to completing the entire training schedule withoutinterruption.
- Prior customer service work in is preferred
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments,background check and drug screen.
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
"Through dedicatedemployees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products thatprovide members peace of mind and value."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law
Organization: ERS RECVG - PORTLAND (00350.20.0200)
Title: Customer Service Representative-2nd Shift
Location: Maine-Portland (ME)-Portland 68 Marginal Way (0200)
Requisition ID: 25082