We are seeking a Leisure Travel Agent to come and join our team!
Sales position engaged in selling travel to Members and nonmembers utilizing Professional Selling Skills. Actively pursuing opportunities to establish and strengthen customer relationships through selling and consulting. Supporting all ACG Branded Products and Services in a professional and service-oriented manner.
- Utilizes Professional Selling skills from beginning to end to determine client’s vacation needs, create a memorable vacation, close the sale and build customer relationships. Provides outstanding customer service through product knowledge, industry news, and destination expertise. Sells AAA Branded Products & Services and ACG preferred Suppliers. Proactively seeks sales opportunities through various avenues to include, walk-ins, outbound client calling, client retention, self-marketing, and customer referrals. Meets and exceeds Minimum Adjusted Sales Goals.
- Supports and embraces AAA Auto Club Group Preferred Supplier program, AAA Branded Product & Services, preferred automation methods and all other Travel Agency strategy initiatives. Proactively works travel campaigns and leads provided through the Lead Management system. Utilizes task management to support the sales process and complete system generated tasks in a timely manner. Participates in travel industry programs, product and supplier training, ACG specific training programs and Continuing Education opportunities to increase knowledge becoming “the source” to clients for all their travel needs.
- Ensures all Accounting documents, client files, and POC profiles are completed accurately and timely.
- Participates in all trade show functions, and other promotional events as created by Auto Club Group to increase sales and promote travel products.
- Travel sales experience
- CRM systems experience preferred
- Galileo experience preferred
Limited travel to industry seminars, training, shows, events and Continuous Education opportunities. Branch hours vary by location and may include evenings and weekends.
MUST be able to travel to attend 4 (non-consecutive) weeks of required training.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group products.
- MUST have at least 2 years professional sales experience preferably in Travel
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to aggressively pursue sales through proactive marketing
- Effective skills to build long term customer relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer and Internet Skills.
- Ability to manage time in a fast paced environment while maintaining high quality results