Remote Administrative Assistant
AAA LAWN AND GARDEN SERVICE LLC Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative, 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
If you are a superbly organized self-starter, this is a great position for you!
Administrative experience is a plus but is absolutely not required. We've had successful employees with no job experience, retail experience, restaurant experience, other non related experience, college students, high school students, and others in the work force. You must, however, be able to learn quickly and work independently. The job itself is demanding and requires someone who can juggle many items at once.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and may lead to a great letter of recommendation. You will gain experience in managing client referrals, event planning, human resources, basic accounting and marketing. This position will give you insight into the business side of the profession, access to trainings and professional connections.
You will be working remotely throughout the month, so if you are not local, please still apply.
1. Weekends are not required, but if you are available for a few hours on the weekend, that is a bonus and should be mentioned when you apply. Some weekend time helps us respond to referrals quickly and our director sees clients all week, so catches up on admin tasks on the weekend.
2. Ability to keep many tasks well organized and scheduled to meet deadlines without errors. Nothing slips past you!
3. Strong computer skills. Please highlight your level of knowledge of Excel, Word, Constant Contact, Google Drive. You are not required to know any of the programs before you begin, but you must be computer savvy and comfortable learning them quickly.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Willing to use your own car and cell phone occasionally (driving is minimal and mileage is reimbursed).
6. Comfortable working alone and learning independently.
7. The majority of the tasks are dealing with referrals coming to us and connecting them to clients. There are several major tasks the admin dealing with, please include any of this experience in your application (although no experience is necessary):
Accounting - tracking payments, sending contractor payments, entering info into Quickbooks
Event Planning - updating workshop information on our websites, sending out Constant Contact emails with announcements of workshops
Marketing - tracking referral sources, website clicks, referral conversion, SEO and Google Adwords and Facebook Ads, updating websites in Weebly
HR - recruiting new emploeeys, helping them to onboard by getting paperwork completed, adding info on websites, sending out invites for monthly meetings with staff
9. Managerial experience is not required for the job, but please discuss if you have that experience
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
This job is remote, so employees can work from home.
Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Sorting and sending mail
Answering and routing phone calls
Managing social media
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Waiting period may apply
AAA LAWN AND GARDEN SERVICE LLCWhy Work Here?
Flexible schedule, Paid time off, Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Administrative experience is a plus but is absolutely not required. We've had successful employees with no job experience, retail experience, restaurant experience, other non related experience, college students, high school students, and others in the work force.