AAA Hudson Valley is currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Member Services Rep.
Enthusiastic, Superior customer service oriented; candidates will greet members when they walk in and help them with whatever they may need. Everyone is cross trained to be able to help the members. This position will also assist members in mapping out road trips, membership services, cashiering and receiving emergency road service calls. Will process Trip Tiks using pre-printed routes or software. Will sell discounted amusement park tickets, travel merchandise, foreign currency, visa gift cards, travel money cards and travelers checks. Will process new club memberships, renewals and answer membership related questions in person or over the phone. Will also be trained on receiving emergency road service calls for members who need towing and recovery services.
This position requires at least one weekend day to work. Either 9-1pm or 11-3pm. Flexibility with hours in this position is preferred. You will not work past 630pm. It is either a 7-4pm shift, or a 930-630pm shift. You will have both shifts on your schedule.
- Excellent Customer service experience required.
- Superior phone ettitque
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills strongly desired.
- Prior money handling experience desired.
- Proficiency using word processing and spreadsheet software desired.
- Schedule would include weekdays and several Saturdays per month, flexible hours on an as needed basis.
- Hours are subject to change based on business needs.
Benefits offered: - Medical - Dental - Vision - Life insurance - 401(k) plan - Vacation and personal
Job Type: Full-time