Farm and Automotive Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AAA Farming is currently searching for a Full-Time Farm and Automotive Mechanic.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Working on various types of tractors and equipment: John Deere, Kenworth, Peterbilt.
- Repair and maintain farm machinery attachments.
- Performs main engine, engine ignition, fuel system diagnosis and repair, to include repair of diesel and gas fuel system configurations.
- Perform and repair of automatic, standard, and electronic transmission mechanical and control systems, to include diagnosis and repair of standard transmission clutch operating systems, transaxle and transfer case systems, and all phases of final drive operation.
- Perform diagnosis and repair of various types of suspension, steering, power assist, and alignment systems; diagnoses and repairs various types of brake systems, to include hydraulic systems, disc and drum brake applications, air brake systems, and anti-lock brake system operations.
- Perform electrical and electronic system diagnosis and repair, which may include starting and charging systems, electrical wiring systems, gauges and warning systems, and accessory systems; diagnoses and repairs ventilation systems, heat and air conditioning systems, refrigerant recovery, and mechanical system repair.
- Create and maintain a routine schedule for servicing and maintaining farm machinery, equipment and fleet vehicles.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Pay negotiable with experience
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Individual Retirement Account with company match
- Computer literacy
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
Get fresh FARM Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!