We currently have a full-time, front-line, customer-facing opportunity at the Erie Branch Office for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
The Market Street office is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Employees work every second or third Saturday at our Erie Office located at 6660 Peach Steet Unit #2 Erie PA, 16509. The hourly pay rate is $11.78 - $12.57 and hour, based on prior related work experience, plus opportunities to earn more through incentives. This position is an excellent stepping-stone opportunity for someone interested in a long-term career position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers in the office, determine the nature of their individual needs and provide legendary service;
- Reach weekly production and sales goals (and earn incentives!) for multiple AAA products and services such as AAA Visa® Rewards credit card, membership enrollment in automatic renewals, referrals to auto, homeowner and rental insurance agents, AAA Visa® TravelMoney cards. Also, sales of amusement park and special attraction tickets, and travel related merchandise;
- Assist travelers by preparing TripTiks® travel routings, marked road maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials;
- Make hotel and car rental reservations for members, and provide travel destination information;
- Issue passport photos;
- Accept payments for the various products, provide accurate change and receipts; balance and reconcile cash drawer;
- 2-3 years of customer-facing interactions, with exceptional understanding and drive to provide outstanding customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with sales focus;
- Motivated and career focused, with interest in development opportunities;
- Exceptional accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Strong PC/Windows and internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Minimum H.S. diploma or GED; some college preferred.
The selected candidate must successfully complete Auto Club pre-employment assessments, criminal background check, and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including FREE AAA Plus membership, paid time off, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match, life insurance, optional medical, dental & vision insurance, and more.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer