Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have an "on call" position as a Customer Service Specialist II. "On Call" employees are typically scheduled to fill in and work during absences and/or vacations. This opportunity is based at the Portsmouth AAA branch office for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
We are seeking someone who would be available and flexible to work and travel between various AAA branch offices during 9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday through Friday and Saturdays, 9:00am - 2:00pm. Hours may be irregular and variable.
The hourly pay rate is in the range of $10.26 to $10.95, based on prior work experience. Additionally. we will reimburse you for mileage driven on actual Club business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers, determine the nature of their individual needs, and provide legendary service;
- Provide service to "road-trip" travelers;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend additional products and services to reach weekly goals;
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
Qualified individuals will have:
- Previous customer-facing service and sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with sales focus;
- Strong PC/windows & internet skills and familiar with common office equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- H.S. Diploma or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer