AAA Companies is a fast-growing all-inclusive National Facility Service and Construction Company in search of our next of an experienced Scheduling Coordinator II to join our team in beautiful Valencia.
The Scheduling Coordinator II will coordinate all in-house service jobs and bid jobs that are ordered and accepted for the designated region of the service department. They will be responsible for listening to customer needs, scheduling service calls, answering phones, and completing appropriate systems entries or paperwork according to company procedures with a high level of customer satisfaction and distribute daily schedules to Service Technicians.
To apply directly please copy this link and attached to a new web browser:
Scheduling Coordinator II Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule all priority levels of new, incoming jobs
- Coordinate the scheduling of any incomplete jobs by following up on current jobs
- Follow up on, administer and schedule jobs for pending work orders
- Provide excellent feedback to the customer from job inception to job completion
- Create, organize and send technicians their daily schedule.
- Work with the estimators to coordinate bid jobs
- Assist Supervisors, Estimators and Division Managers, as required
- Obtain customer approvals when service cost exceeds NTE
- Update internal system with all necessary information throughout each job phase
- Update required system portals with status details of current and existing jobs
- Enter purchase orders (PO’s), as required
- Order materials, parts, and equipment to facilitate job completion.
- Complete and submit monthly billing report(s)
- Act as a backup for other positions within the Service Department as needed
- Any administrative duty as assigned.
Scheduling Coordinator II Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of geographical service area or map reading skills
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to handle heavy inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Writer, email and computer skills
- Ability to type 45 WPM
Scheduling Coordinator II Preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system preferred
Scheduling Coordinator II Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with profit sharing
- Holiday Pay/PTO/Sick Pay