The primary purpose of all jobs in our organization is to serve our members. This is either done by direct contact with our members or orting those employees who do.
Builds, schedules, and monitors ETL jobs to import data from outside sources as needed. Works with the Business Intelligence Developers/Analysts on the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Platform. Assists with the management and maintenance of the organizational databases of medium to high complexity. Assists with Optimization of database configurations and access. Assists with resolving database performance and capacity issues.
RELATIONSHIP OF JOB TO MANAGEMENT
This position reports to the IT Project Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, builds, implements, maintains, and administers integration packages and ETL processes on defined schedules and following business requirements. (50%)
- Automates complex data processes using stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services. (25%)
- Provide technical assistance to business lines and analysts. (10%)
- Resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, data replication, and other distributed data issues for analytical dataset applications. (10%)
- Perform feasibility studies and research on technical issues (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and three (3) years’ experience in relational database design and SQL Service Integration Services in a multi-user environment including in depth involvement in system analysis, design, development, and implementation
- MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 Administration Experience
- Experience with MS Power BI
- Thorough knowledge of database development, data integration, data transformation and project management.
- Data Definition Language, Data Manipulation Language, Standard Query Language, SQL Server Integration Services, and VBscript
- Experience with programming in a structured programming language or other relational database experience
- Physical Database Design Concepts and Implementation Experience
- Database Performance Tuning
- Relational Data Modeling and Logical Database Design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- MSSQL Certifications
- NET application development experience
- Data analysis skills using tools or other high-level languages
- Oracle Database experience
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Office environment.
- 80% sitting.
- 20% walking, standing, bending, etc.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, speak, stand, walk, and listen. The employee frequently is required to use hand, fingers, and arms. The employee is regularly required to use multiple forms of technology including a PC.
For consideration for this position, please apply on our Career Page at http://www.colorado.aaa.com/about-aaa/careers