Retrofit Solution Engineer
AAA AEROSPACE USA INC Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
AAA Aerospace is looking to fill the position of a Retrofit Solution Engineer, located in Mobile, AL. This is an opportunity to further your career and work with one of the area's largest employers.
The Retrofit Solution Engineer (RSE) applies ample knowledge of principles, concepts, industry practices and standards to deliver high quality engineering and certification solutions of Aircraft Cabin modification and associated systems and structures.
- Responsible for developing aircraft modifications per project plan.
- Contribute to project enablers and the associated Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Responsible to manage all stakeholders and engineering deliverables per project.
- Responsible to manage subcontractors and associated cost and delivery.
- Communicate effectively with other organizations, internally and externally at suppliers and customers.
- Responsible to develop the retrofit solutions global architecture.
- Responsible for retrofit engineering drawings with a focus on speed, quality, and cost.
- Responsible to determine the kits needed to support the retrofit design.
- Responsible for developing the aircraft certification plan.
- Supports the certification process as required.
- Supports onsite modification team as required including direct onsite support at customer or MRO facility.
- Responsible to answer/resolve queries during and after work instruction and kit delivery.
Experience / Skills / Training:
- Minimum of 5 years in aviation or 3 years in aircraft modification experience, specifically narrow body aircraft cabin (Airbus aircraft experience desired).
- Must have strong project engineering experience.
- Ability to write reports, technical memorandums, interface agreements, work statements and requirements documents using good technical English.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, both internal & external.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Python or other programming language (desired)
Education / Special Qualifications:
BS Engineering Degree required
Powered by JazzHR
AAA AEROSPACE USA INC
TechnologyView all jobs at AAA AEROSPACE USA INC