Quality Conformance Manager
AAA AEROSPACE USA INC Biloxi, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
******POSITION LOCATED IN MOBILE, AL!!!*******
Guarantee the conformity of a product/service to the requirements specified by our customers, and support on quality on time and on cost delivery by delivering right first time to increase customer loyalty. In addition you will assure that Airbus processes are followed, updated, communicated to the end users.
- Identify improvement opportunities, analyze the current situation and potential benefits, apply lean and quality principles by application of the process approach, or selection of appropriate approaches, methods and tool, and lead or contribute.
- Ensure the Tool management system is in line with the Airbus Quality Management System remains compliant with internal and external requirements.
- Knowledge of the Quality Management System (QMS) aligned to the job held, including all applicable regulatory (EASA, ECSS) , standards (AS9100/EN9100/AQAP2110), legal, environmental requirements, policies, directives, processes and methods that need to be complied with. Knowledge of topics key to Quality, i.e. pro-active prevention and continuous improvement, APQP, core tools (Quality Gates, CI's/KT's, FMEA, Control Plan, SPC, PPS), Q6, CNQ, workmanship and FOD prevention.
- Ability to adapt and use multiple forms of interaction styles to convince and/or persuade people/stakeholders to follow ideas and proposals. Ability to negotiate & influence using reasoned advocacy in order to gain buy-in as well as using facilitation Through common and newly identified Quality Control methods, ensure that sufficient means of control are in place thereby ensuring that the manufacturing facility remains compliant to all relevant standards and procedures.
- Ensure product conformity and processes application, by managing the Ops Surveillance and linking with the internal Audit plan
- Perform surveillance activities to ensure adherence to target condition and generate/implement improvement opportunities. Set the quality standard for both new service introduction at initial design before any process changes are made and continuously through the product life cycle. Manage subcontractor performance in line with General Conditions of Purchase and verify compliance. Work with subcontractor to implement clear, detailed and achievable improvement plans.
- Perform Quality Audits through a deployed system of verified compliance and report the results to the required internal/external authority
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Degree in Aeronautical/Industrial Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required: Minimum 5 years, preferably with an international aviation company in Aircraft Manufacturing, focusing on Quality/Lean Management or Quality Inspection of entire Aircraft or Aircraft installations
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Good Knowledge about non-conformance management and Root Cause Analysis methods within Airbus.
- Strong and effective Practical Problem Solving skills (demonstrable).
- Understanding of Kaizen approach to Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of the Production process and build cycle.
- Able to capture and re-use lessons learned
- Knowledge of rules for aircraft design and manufacturing
- Knowledge of aircraft mechanical & electrical installation.
- Familiar with the American aviation market, its Airlines and Airline Representatives
- Ability to quickly understand procedural and technical documents.
- Strong communication skills through all levels of the organization and Functions.
- 10% Domestic and International
Powered by JazzHR
AAA AEROSPACE USA INC
FoodView all jobs at AAA AEROSPACE USA INC