VIP is currently seeking laminate machine operators for an insulation products & HVAC products company!
The Lamination Machine Operator is to safely produce a quality product according to the guidelines of the customer's work order.
- Assists in the operation of the laminator to ensure that products are laminated in accordance with quality standards as well as verifying that facing, fiberglass and tabs meet work order requirements by visually inspecting the products
- Machine set up, change overs, facing changes, machine start up and shut down
- Basic machine trouble shooting and mechanical skills needed
- Bags and stack finished goods/products, reset machine after each product, assist with product and facing changes
- Mathematic and ability to read and understand units of measurement
- Maximize product output daily, very fast pace environment
- Using a variety of hand tools, as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, report any issues/concerns to management
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures
- Able to recognize substandard product ? quality standards for each product as defined
- Accurately cutting down rolls on band saw
- Performing general house-keeping responsibilities
- Regularly required to walk, bend, reach, lift, crouch and stand during shift
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs plus, repeatable
- Operate forklift and following safety rules
Location: Dallas / Farmers Branch area
Temp - Perm!
Shift: 6:00am - 5:30pm
If interested please submit your update resume and you will be reached promptly should you qualify!