Overview of Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide.
Our client is a global business with local language websites in over 150 countries. You will be joining a technology company which constantly looks at process improvement and to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that we provide.
You will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from over 20 countries located across the world.
The Customer Service Representative role offers a unique opportunity to become a part of a start-up company. Our client is opening its operations in San Antonio and offers exciting opportunities to join a fast-growing organization. Within the role, you will take on customer-facing responsibilities that directly impact our success. The role will involve providing first class service to our customers and assisting with key operational tasks.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company - we are more than just a contact center as there are opportunities for career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
- Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support to our customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Team player
- Takes ownership
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Work well under pressure
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do adhere to strict deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and language applied
- A sense of humor and positive, “make-it-work” attitude
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Fluency in English and Spanish
Experience & working hours:
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- You will be working a 40-hour week (MUST BE AVAILABLE BETWEEN 8AM-8PM)
- Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
- Must pass pre-employment screenings