A3 Technology, Inc.
Atlantic City, NJ
- Posted: 8 days ago
A3 Technology, Inc. is seeking a Technical Specialist to join our team in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. The qualified candidate will be a highly responsible, team-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and a self-starter.
Essential Job Functions:
- Possess strong organizational skills and some knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) and NIST security controls.
- With limited supervision, using available tools, develop information system security documents to support the Authorization to Operate (ATO) for Terminal Second-Level Engineering systems.
- Work with the engineering team for each system, support resolution of security issues.
- Work under general guidelines and objectives with limited supervision.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and support of the Terminal Second-Level Engineering programs and systems.
- Knowledge or and/or experience with the following software, vendors and equipment:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio
- Adobe Acrobat
- Red Hat
- Ability to act independently to research and resolve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to rapidly develop positive customer and team relationships and possess communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents.
- US Citizenship or documented proof of eligibility to work in the US is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain Government clearance.
- High School Diploma/GED and ten (10) years of related experience including at least five (5) years of NAS experience OR
- Associate degree in a related field and eight (8) years of related experience including at least five (5) years of NAS experience OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and six (6) years of related experience including at least five (5) years of NAS experience.
A3T is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. We are committed to providing all qualified candidates consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, disability, national origin, genetic information or any other protected status.
A3 Technology, Inc.
AddressAtlantic City, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at A3 Technology, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?