Microsoft 365 System Engineer
- Posted: 8 days ago
A3 Technology, Inc. is seeking a Microsoft 365 (M365) System Engineer to join our Infrastructure Support team’s 365 Productivity group. The M365 System Engineer will test, troubleshoot, and implement new features and services within M365, and will lead high visibility projects, among other tasks.
- Use knowledge of M365 to support projects integrating Exchange Online and MS Teams with non-M365 applications.
- Use PowerBI to troubleshoot issues and provide reports for Exchange Online and MS Teams.
- Apply security and compliance capabilities experience including information governance, data protection, and records management to implementations.
- Test and deploy compliance solutions (records management retention policies, file plans, eDiscovery, Audit, etc.) built on Microsoft Purview
- Design and implement integration between Microsoft compliance solutions and Microsoft Security workloads such as Defender and Conditional Access.
- Deploy DLP capabilities available within Microsoft Purview.
- Plan and perform upgrade projects and feature rollouts, e.g. MS Teams Call Forwarding.
- Design Disaster Recovery (DR) for productivity infrastructure upgrades.
- Perform site studies, infrastructure workload analyses, and system requirements analyses to determine system scalability.
- Create and update documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform root cause analysis, write incident reports and after-action reports for service outages.
- Provide operational and project support to the 365 Productivity Team.
- Experience serving as the technical lead on projects.
- Experience functioning in a non-lead position on projects.
- Experience using M365 tools to automate monitoring and repeatable administrative tasks; tools include PowerApps, PowerAutomate, and PowerShell scripts.
- Experience with SharePoint Online.
- Experience providing network support to improve performance of MS Teams and MS Stream services.
- Experience with PowerBI.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams feature installation.
- Experience writing documentation and briefings.
- Experience presenting briefings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience communicating with internal and external partners.
- Experience articulating complex concepts clearly for various audiences.
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams and leadings.
- Ability to focus and maintain attention to detail.
- Possess industry knowledge with the ability to relate to customer needs and address customer concerns.
- US Citizenship or documented proof of eligibility to work in the US is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain Government clearance.
- Experience working with a large organization (>35,000 customers).
- Experience collaborating with peer and client teams.
- Experience working remotely and onsite.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Experience using a Helpdesk system, e.g. BMC Remedy or Service Now.
- High School Diploma/GED and 23 years of IT experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Science, Engineering, or related field and 15 years of IT experience.
A3T is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. We are committed to providing all qualified candidates consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, disability, national origin, genetic information or any other protected status.
A3 Technology, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at A3 Technology, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?