Firewall Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A3 Technology, Inc. is seeking a Network Engineer specializing in firewall support to join our Infrastructure Support team’s Networks group. The Firewall Network Engineer will support day-to-day activities and projects.
- Manage multiple Checkpoint Firewall clusters for the Internet Access Point.
- Manage Symantec Blue Coat Internet proxy appliances.
- Implement and manage security features including IPS, Anti-Virus, Anti-Bot, DLP, SSL interception, and Identity Awareness.
- Migrate and manage cloud solutions including AWS, Azure, and O365 via ExpressRoute.
- Prevent, identify, and remediate cyber security events.
- Deploy IP Management systems.
- Consolidate access points across the enterprise.
- Administrate Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems for monitoring and logging.
- Participate in annual security assessments.
- Remediate POAM items and maintain TIC compliance.
- Participate in annual Cybersecurity Test Facility exercises tasked with developing incident response procedures.
- Manage traffic and audit logs for security systems and maintaining historical data for SIEM applications.
- Experience managing firewalls for a large (35,000+) user organization.
- Experience with Palo Alto, Forescout, Bluecoat, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux for firewall support and monitoring.
- Experience preventing and remediating cybersecurity events.
- Experience developing incident response procedures and performing security assessments.
- Experience tracking and resolving incidents via ticket queue.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated to take ownership of projects.
- US Citizenship or documented proof of eligibility to work in the US is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain Government clearance.
- The Federal Vaccine Mandate affects this position and as a Federal Contractor, you will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon offer letter acceptance.
- Experience working with a large organization (>35,000 customers).
- Experience collaborating with peer and client teams.
- Experience working remotely and onsite.
- Experience using a Helpdesk system – BMC Remedy is a plus.
- HS diploma/GED and 11 years of IT experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field and 5 years of IT experience.
A3T is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. We are committed to providing all qualified candidates consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, disability, national origin, genetic information or any other protected status.
A3 Technology, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at A3 Technology, Inc.