IT Support Technician - 3 day assignment - -
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Desktop Support Technician
• 8-5 Monday-Friday, no on call
• Support of Windows OS/Microsoft Office Suite in an enterprise environment with direct interactions with the end user.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
• Desktop and Network Support
• Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
• Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
• Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
• Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
• Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
• Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
• Imaging and image recovery
• Experience doing break / fix repairs on desktops, laptops
• Install / Re-install various software packages and updates
• WiFi and VPN connections; Support of wireless devices
• GREAT Customer Service skills
Provide an exceptional client experience
Deliver on our commitments
Build trust by thinking and acting with integrity
Create an environment that inspires innovation
A3 Staffing Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at A3 Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Field Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.