Field Service Technician
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Responsible for performing on-site servicing and repair of major OEM laptops, desktops, POS, and printers.
- Familiarity of POS (Point of Sales) systems for Retail stores (Windows based registers)
- Break/Fix at component level– Desktops; Laptops; printers
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Imaging and image recovery
- Provides technical support in activities associated with the identification, prioritization and resolution of reported problems.
- Install / Re-install various software packages and updates
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Must have a clean driving record – No open tickets or warrants – No major violations
- Must have an active driver’s license
- MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE – Mileage/Parking/Tolls are reimburse