Email Marketing Lead
A3 Smart Home Walnut Creek, CA
- Posted: 14 days ago
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
AAA NCNU is genuinely concerned about your safety and the health of all of our Team Members. As a result, should you be offered a position with our Club, you will be required to establish that you have been fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless you are able to establish a bona fide exemption from this requirement, or where prohibited by law.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work.
AAA acquired SAFE, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, with the vision to become the most trusted brand in this industry. We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Customer Service. You'll help positively impact every homeowner and the communities that we serve.
Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
We are looking for a passionate email marketer to join our team. The Email Marketing Lead is responsible for strategizing, developing, implementing, and tracking email marketing programs and campaigns to drive sales, build loyalty and increase customer lifetime value. In the pursuit of this overarching responsibility, this role involves effectively collaborating with peers in the AAA Smart Home marketing organization and the AAA marketing team, and/or cross-functional departments, while staying up-to-date with the latest email & digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Plan & Implement Programs & Campaigns
- Own the email calendar for acquisition and retention efforts. Responsible for end-to-end email marketing, including strategy, writing email copy and subject lines, working with design team on creative, managing email database, build emails within ESP (HTML or template), QA, deployment, and reporting.
- Provide Email Marketing Guidance
- Resident expert and owner of the day-to-day responsibilities of the email marketing channel, providing email marketing advice and guidance on how to implement and adapt marketing campaigns for the email channel and optimize campaigns for maximum effect. Ensure successful deliverability through monitoring inbox deliverability, unsubscribe/spam complain rules, etc. Experience with utilizing purchased email lists is a plus.
- Audience Targeting
- Grow email list, use data-driven insights to identify different segments for effective drip campaign journeys.
- Develop Channel Strategies & KPIs
- Develop channel-specific marketing strategies and forecast program outcomes for all planned/authorized activities, all within the budgets assigned and approved. These strategies and KPIs are worked out in advance with the Director of Digital Marketing, aligned with the appropriate annualized marketing plans.
- Program Optimization
- Perform A/B tests on creative, content, promotions, etc.to optimize effectiveness. Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions, and stage in the sales funnel.
- Report on Results
- Gather data on the results and create reports to show what worked and what could be improved upon for the approved programs/campaigns within your channel. This includes generating and recommending new ideas to further optimize similar programs in the future.
Knowledge and Skills
- 2-4 years experience of hands-on email marketing.
- Past experience working with both start-ups and large organizations is a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a combination or experience and education
- Communication skills - Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Communication strategy & Copywriting skills - this role requires having an active hand in the communication strategy and copywriting for email campaigns and digital content that is aligned to the target audience, brand message & voice and specific campaign objective.
- ESP knowledge - experience with Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and iPost are preferred.
- Analytical abilities - you need to "have game" when it comes to analyzing data, observing trends, and evaluating and reporting-out the success of channel and/or digital campaign engagement; as such, you'll need to have hands-on working proficiency in various analytics programs (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.).
- Teamwork - in this job you'll collaborate often with direct teammates, AAA marketing colleagues as well as other departments and external agencies/resources; for this reason, it's important that you have strong coordination skills, fully embrace what it takes to be a "team player", and always approach others in a collaborative and courteous manner.
- Technical skills - much of this role requires the ability to use different computer programs and software, so you'll need to have excellent computer skills and no fear in learning/using new marketing programs/platforms that make you more efficient/effective in the role.
- Organization skills - you'll be tasked to work with different colleagues and teams on multiple projects concurrently, so the ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized is essential.
A3 Smart Home
AddressWalnut Creek, CA
BusinessView all jobs at A3 Smart Home