Email Marketing Lead
A3 Smart Home Walnut Creek, CA
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
The Email Marketing Lead is responsible for planning, implementing, overseeing, and tracking email marketing programs and campaigns that target current and potential/prospective AAA Smart Home Members to include Member communications & Retention campaigns. In the pursuit of this overarching responsibility, this role involves effectively collaborating with peers in the AAA Smart Home marketing organization and the AAA marketing team, and/or cross-functional departments, while staying up-to-date with the latest email & digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Plan & Implement Programs & Campaigns
- Plan and execute new online content-marketing campaigns. Develop short and long term content distribution strategies for full funnel content marketing, from engagement to purchase. Adapt existing campaigns as well, refining and revising them to stay as relevant and impactful as possible.
- Provide Email Marketing Guidance
- Resident expert and owner of the day-to-day responsibilities of the email marketing channel, providing marketing advice and guidance on how to implement and adapt marketing campaigns for the email channel and optimize campaigns for maximum effect.
- Develop Channel Strategies & KPIs
- Develop channel-specific marketing strategies and forecast program outcomes for all planned/authorized activities, all within the budgets assigned and approved for these channel-specific initiatives. These strategies and KPIs are worked out in advance with the Director of Digital Marketing, aligned with the appropriate annualized marketing plans.
- Program Optimization
- Adjust programs/campaigns that are in-market to optimize their effectiveness within the channel.
- Report on Results
- Gather data on the results and create reports to show what worked and what could be improved upon for the approved programs/campaigns within your channel. This includes generating and recommending new ideas to further optimize similar programs in the future.
- Budget & Resource Management
- Manage the outside agencies/resources working directly with AAA Smart Home on email marketing, as well as liaising with the email marketing lead/associated agencies for AAA. Requires effective budget & SOW management and partnering with AAA Procurement team to ensure all budgeted activities have approved statements of work and purchase orders issued before the commencement of the work required. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- 2-4 years experience of hands-on email marketing.
- Past experience working with both start-ups and large organizations is a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a combination or experience and education
- Communication skills - Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Communication strategy & Copywriting skills - this role requires having an active hand in the communication strategy and copywriting for email campaigns and digital content that is aligned to the target audience, brand message & voice and specific campaign objective.
- Analytical abilities - you need to "have game" when it comes to analyzing data, observing trends, and evaluating and reporting-out the success of channel and/or digital campaign engagement; as such, you'll need to have hands-on working proficiency in various analytics programs (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.).
- Teamwork - in this job you'll collaborate often with direct teammates, AAA marketing colleagues as well as other departments and external agencies/resources; for this reason, it's important that you have strong coordination skills, fully embrace what it takes to be a "team player", and always approach others in a collaborative and courteous manner.
- Technical skills - much of this role requires the ability to use different computer programs and software, so you'll need to have excellent computer skills and no fear in learning/using new marketing programs/platforms that make you more efficient/effective in the role.
- Organization skills - you'll be tasked to work with different colleagues and teams on multiple projects concurrently, so the ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized is essential.
A3 Smart Home
AddressWalnut Creek, CA
BusinessView all jobs at A3 Smart Home