We are currently recruiting for a Proposal Manager who will work with our A3 Communications team in Irmo, South Carolina.
A3 Communications, a proud division of The Cook & Boardman Group, is one of America’s fastest growing systems integrators. Founded in 1990, A3 provides a broad range of IT and physical security solutions for public and private sectors, including: IP video surveillance; access control; enterprise networking; structured cabling; electrical services; unified communications; managed IT services; virtualization; storage and audio/visual solutions. Our highly certified and experienced staff offers comprehensive support and maintenance available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Proposal Manager, is responsible for reviewing and qualifying both public and private opportunities, interpret proposal requirements and will help to develop dynamic, compliant proposal materials, including graphical design elements, with strict adherence to all local, state and federal law.
· Plan and prepare a multitude of bidding requests. (Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotations, and Invitations to Bid)
· Maintain an updated content repository.
· Lead inter – departmental planning meetings and coordinate cross – functional resources to complete engaging packages.
· Understanding complex technical information and translate it into compelling value propositions that can be understood by non – technical and technical decision makers.
· Ability to operate efficiently in a deadline – intensive environment.
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
· Ability to quickly learn various solution offering and product lines.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field. (journalism, marketing engineering, etc.)
· 6+ years’ experience coordinating proposal processes, including planning, review, production and delivery.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite. (InDesign and Photoshop)
· Expert editing, written communication and grammatical skills.
· Proven experience managing multiple opportunities in a deadline – intensive environment with evolving priorities.
· Ability to build positive relationships across departments to foster collaboration to meet deadlines.
· Familiarity developing proposal response for the Federal E – Rate program.
· Experience developing content for the systems integration industry, including enterprise networking and electronic security fields.
· Experience developing proposal responses for SLED clients.
Please apply by submitting your resume via this job posting.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.