Established in 1955, The Cook & Boardman Group is the nation’s premier provider of architectural doors and frames, door hardware and related building specialty products in addition to complete systems integration services. We provide solutions for commercial and multi-family residential building applications. With more than forty convenient locations throughout the United States, we are uniquely positioned to provide the best entry and IT solutions for new construction, renovation and upgrade projects. We offer local service with a national presence.
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of client-based projects that include the following solutions: IP video surveillance; access control; enterprise wireless and networking; voice, data and fiber cabling; unified communications; and audio/visual solutions. The Project Manager has complete ownership of the project during the implementation phase. The Project Manager serves as the primary point of contact with the customer for the duration of the implementation phase. The implementation phase is defined as the period starting with project setup and continues through commissioning and submission of final documentation/sign-off.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget;
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
• Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques;
• Report and escalate projects to management, as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the sales team, the client and all applicable stakeholders;
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Delegation of project tasks to correct resources
• Ultimate responsibility for quality control verification and enforcement
• Performs routine inspections of work sites for quality, scope and standards compliance, and safety
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
• Complete project close-out documents and activities.
Please apply by submitting your resume via this job posting.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.