- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Account Manager works within our A3 Communications division to develop internal and external prospects as they relate to the products and systems A3 Communications and our sister divisions offer. The projects developed will include one or more of these aspects: electronic security products and services (access control, video surveillance, intercom), network infrastructure, audio visual, door hardware.
· Initiate contact with external prospects via cold calling and assigned accounts/territory
· Initiate contact with internal cross divisional prospects regarding projects entering, or already in, the bid process
· Conduct onsite or online presentations to prospects that showcase the services and products of the company
· Conduct and attend onsite assessments, project meetings
· Work with management and marketing to develop proposals, quotes and respond to public solicitations
· Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations
· Manage the complexity of cross divisional proposals, contracts, lease agreements and service level agreements
· Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
· Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customers’ needs
· Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
· Perform sales procedures in ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures
· High School Diploma, or an equivalent combination of education/experience
· Current and valid US driver’s license
· Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
· Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision, manage deadlines and have excellent follow-up skills
· Must be professional and polished in appearance and be comfortable speaking to Customers, small groups of managers and technical and/or facility personnel
· The ability to interpret blueprints and specifications
· Strong analytical and problem – detail-oriented with problem solving skills, organizational skills, and communication skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
· Experience associated with the project management, installation, or sales of: electronic access control, video management, or intercom systems, IT infrastructure, door hardware
Spends more than 2/3 of time standing, kneeling/crouching/stooping, using hands and reaching. Spends more than 1/3 of time walking and talking/hearing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
May require driving to project sites. May be exposed to variable weather conditions. Other conditions may include proximity to forklifts or other heavy machinery and using various tools and hardware. Exposure to various noise levels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
A3 CommunicationsWhy Work Here?
Family atmosphere, lots of growth, and fast-paced environment!
Advantech/A3 Communications, a proud division of The Cook & Boardman Group, is one of America’s fastest growing systems integrators. Founded in 1990, A3 provides a broad range of IT and physical security solutions for public and private sectors, including: IP video surveillance; access control; enterprise networking; structured cabling; electrical services; unified communications; managed IT services; virtualization; storage and audio/visual solutions. Our highly certified and experienced staff offers comprehensive support and maintenance available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
BusinessView all jobs at A3 Communications