We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager who will work with our A3 Communications team remotely in Baton Rouge, LA.
Established in 1955 The Cook & Boardman Group, LLC is a privately owned engineering services and specialty distributor-subcontractor. We are the premier provider of architectural hardware, doors, door frames, and related building specialties for non-residential building applications throughout the US.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include:
· Initiate contact with prospects via cold calling and assigned accounts/territory;
· Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands;
· Conduct onsite or online presentations to prospects that showcase the services and products of the company;
· Work with management and marketing to develop proposals, quotes and respond to public solicitations;
· Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations;
· Manage the complexity of IT proposals, contracts, lease agreements and service level agreements;
· Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company;
· Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remain compliant;
· Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy;
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customers’ needs;
· Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities;
· Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs;
· Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on ConnectWise University.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Outside sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services or IT consulting;
· Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closings of the sales process;
· Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships;
· Enjoy working with customers and external audiences;
· High energy and drive with good negotiation skills;
· Proficient with general office applications;
· Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills;
· Skill in preparing written communications and materials;
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer care;
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly;
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry;
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Please apply by submitting your resume via this job posting.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.