A2B is looking for Sales Associates
A2B Moving and Storage Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have sales experience in retail sales or the service industry? Are you tired of working every weekend and holidays at retail sales events? Would you like to make a potential six-figure salary while working a 45 hour work week ?
If you answered yes to these three questions, then you should consider a career as a sales representative in the moving and storage industry. As a result of the recent COVID-19 crisis, the moving and storage industry is booming in the DC Metro area. APMC Inc is currently hiring for sales representatives position in locations in Alexandria Virginia and Rockville Maryland.
At A2B Moving and Storage, our Sales staff are responsible for connecting our diverse client community to our multitude of services. Sales Associates operate in an industry that is virtually unaffected by shutdowns or complications from COVID. Our services are more than within State/Federal Safety and Health guidelines, we take our clients' and staff's safety and well being very seriously. Connect current and future clients with moving or storage assistance and inform them of the different ways our services can be utilized. You are responsible for matching people in need of storage space to our vault warehouse and safekeeping options, or directly help people plan moving their largest possessions, even pianos. People continue to have moving needs, our staff is responsible for giving the client the best options available to have the best experience and end with peace of mind.
- Meeting minimum sales goals affords a minimum of $40,000 annual income
- Exceed sales goals and be afforded up to six figures in commission
- Earn more over a longer period of time with growth
- Engage a wide variety of customers seeking your assistance
- Utilize Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits plans
- Work a regular M-F (Saturday availability) work week with regular 9-5 hours
- Be not only a company partner, but your own boss
- Build relationships with valued clientele
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
A2B Moving and StorageWhy Work Here?
20+ years in business, our personnel work hard and are rewarded with respect and of course adequate compensation for their efforts.
A2B Moving and Storage is the reliable, fast, and friendly service you have been looking for to handle your moving and storage needs. We have serviced the Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland areas for the last 25 years. We boast a diverse work family, comprised of the different people making our company great, that reflect the people that make our country great. We are a full service moving and storage company with 3 locations in Virginia and 1 location in Maryland. We service the continental United States.
6021 Farrington AveAlexandria, VA