We are seeking a IT/Telecom Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will design and configure data communication systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, company car, company phone, and offering some healthcare assistance after 180 day period.
- Installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Adjust voice and video configurations to minimize communication disruptions
- Investigate customer issues and design appropriate solutions
- Order and maintain inventory stock supplies
- Ability to run, terminate, troubleshoot voice/data cabling
- LAN/WAN/Networking ability is required
- Familiarity with VoIP technologies
- Field work is primary responsibility--this is not a desk job
- Previous experience in telecommunications and/or IT
- Familiarity with IT, VoIP, & telecommunications equipment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills