Valet supervisor list of responsibilities -
- All on shift employees are clocked in
- All on shift employees are in proper uniform
- All on shift employees take lunch prior to being on shift 5 hours
- All on shift employees are practicing safe driving
- All vehicles are driven/parked safely and correctly
- Maintaining a clean work area (valet stand)
- All damage, on all vehicles, recorded properly
- All cars incoming/outgoing recorded properly
- Establish and maintain effective communication with customers on all matters regarding valet
- Oversee shift change, which includes a physical count of all vehicles and confirmation of all keys.
- Must have a minimum of one year management experience.
- Must have clean driving record/Valid drivers license
- Ability to drive stick shift (manual) vehicles.
This is a full time position, weekends and overnights, with overtime and on call hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Mask, Gloves, Hand sanitizer available at all times.
- Driving: 5 years (Required)
- Valet: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- California Drivers License (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Los Angeles, CA