A1 Sewer & Drain, a subsidiary of Groundworks Companies, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Virginia Beach team. If you enjoy strategic and analytical thinking, driving results through creativity and innovation, conducting market research, and managing performance and budgets, then we have the position for you!
As a Groundworks company, not only do we deliver the best possible service to our customers with the support of a national brand, we also give our team the best potential opportunities to grow and develop professionally. We are driven in the pursuit of improvement - for our customers, for our employees, for their families. We operate throughout the United States with over 25 different branch locations, allowing our employees the ability to have national employment opportunities.
We exist to provide a better future for both our industry and the dedicated men and women who proudly wake up every day to help repair, protect, and improve our customer's greatest asset - their home.
The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency in the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing campaigns, plus in-depth knowledge of SEM, SEO, events, social media, affiliates, traditional and content marketing. You will be comfortable working with team members of all levels and departments within the organization. You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders to affect decision making and technical solutions. You will be challenged daily to solve problems in a new and creative way as we continually scale our existing properties and explore new services for the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Track performance ' KPI's, ROI, and budget expenses.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing performance data.
- Assists in managing PPC (Google Ads and Bing) account with the intent of taking it over.
- Works with the SEO team to enhance web content and improve SEO rankings.
- Negotiates advertising contracts with outside vendors to give us the most "bang for our buck."
- Works with social media team to manage and promote A1 through organic and paid content.
- Updates and maintains promotional materials by coordinating requirements with graphics department, manage stock assets, place orders, and verify receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing marketing and sales data, market trends, forecasts, analyses, and new product or service information.
- Research competition by identifying and evaluating service and product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintains research databases.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, public relations, or equivalent experience in related field Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Multi-channel digital campaign experience preferred including SEO, display, mobile, social, paid search, and the ability to set key performance indicators and measure impact.
- Proficiency in identifying and writing engaging content for the web and other digital platforms.
- Strong project management skills: the ability to work independently, establish priorities, work within deadlines, organize effectively, and multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to work occasional evenings or weekends to accomplish objectives of the department.
Additional Skills a Plus:
- SEO knowledge a plus
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads. Microsoft Bing Ads Platform
- Direct mail contract negotiation
- Social Media both organic and paid
- Graphic Design
· 1-2 years of marketing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000 to $40,000 /year
· Salary based on experience. Please provide your salary/compensation history
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team
Job Type: Full-time
A1 Sewer & Drain
Why Work Here?Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
We take care of our people. Enhancing benefits, optimizing work hours, improving pay-for-performance structures and creating career paths.
Virginia Beach, VA