We offer Part Time Opportunity.
Salary Range: $60-$70 hourly
If you are passionate about working with individuals diagnosed with autism, A1 Autism is hiring for Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to join our team.
As a BCBA, you can manage your own schedule and work remotely from the comfort of your own home. We have part-time, hourly positions available. Additional benefits are discussed below!
Our trained behavior technicians (BTs) provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals diagnosed with autism under the guidance and supervision of a BCBA. With this position, you'll be working in-home with families, implementing ABA programs, training BTs on implementation of said programs, and establishing parent training opportunities in order to promote generalization of programming, maintenance, and carryover of acquisition skills.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job Responsibilities
- Conduct initial assessments, reassessments, and write progress reports
- Develop & monitor individualized treatment plans and behavior support plans
- Supervise and train ABA/ Behavioral Technicians
- Develop and monitor individual behavior management protocols and behavior intervention plans for children
- Provide support, instruction, and feedback to families and caregivers with regard to managing challenging behaviors and teaching replacement behaviors through the principles of ABA
- Conduct Functional Assessments and Functional Analysis of all problem behaviors when needed and clinically warranted
- Review program effectiveness, make recommendations, monitor data collection, and graph/monitor progress
BCBA Part-Time Offers
- Excellent competitive hourly rates, commensurate with experience and education
- Virtual electronic data collection system to allow for light paperwork
- Flexible hours and the ability to choose your work schedule
- Must have a current BCBA Certification and LABA 'Master's Degree
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education, or related field
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle
- Previous ABA Experience
- Must be comfortable working with families and providing in-home services