Human Resources Generalist
A.V.W Equipment Maywood, IL
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resources Generalist primary responsibility is talent management. Developing job descriptions, attracting and onboarding new talent. In addition to talent management, the Human Resources Generalist will assist will all other functions of human resources including: payroll, benefits, training, employee relations and company policies.
• Create and update all job description
• Develop effective recruitment strategies
• Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and indeed.com)
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms
• Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
• Advertise job openings on social media, job boards and internally
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
• Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
• Complete all new-hire paperwork
• Assist Human Resources Director with all human resources functions including but not limited to: payroll administration, benefits administration, training, employee relations, compliance, company policies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field
• Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
• Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education and Experience Requirements:
•* Bilingual English/Spanish required*
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3 plus years human resources experience including recruiting
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
Automatic Vehicle Wash Equipment Co., Inc. (AVW) is a family-owned company with more than 40 years of car washing equipment manufacturing experience including product innovation. The company believes in building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with customers. We are as leading global manufacturer of advanced car wash systems with a business philosophy that has remained constant: simplify the design and use high-quality materials to build reliable and durable car wash components.
105 S. 9th AvenueMaywood, IL
BusinessView all jobs at A.V.W Equipment