Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists Middletown, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a flexible part-time schedule? We have an excellent Administrative Assistant opportunity in Middletown offering 10-15 hours per week. This role calls for someone who is very organized, technically savvy, and adaptable.
This position is offering qualified candidates $16 per hour.
As the initial contact upon entry of the organization, you will be responsible for conducting temperature checks and signing appointments in and out. In this role you will find yourself multi-tasking and jumping into new tasks as they pop up throughout the day.
Some day to day responsibilities in this front desk / administrative role will include the following:
- Operating a multi-line phone and greeting visitors
- Maintaining office calendars
- Assisting with general office duties
- Maintaining the company database
- Assisting with the preparation of web site and social media content
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree
- Prior experience in an office / administrative role
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with databases and data entry
If you’ re looking to continue your office career with a flexible part-time schedule, submit your resume today for consideration!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists
BusinessView all jobs at A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists