CDL-A Company Drivers-- Flexible Routes, Great Pay!
A.N. Webber Aspen, CO
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $5,200 Sign-on Bonus
- Mileage Based Pay
- Military Veterans, if you can provide a DD214 confirming an honorable discharge, come on board and we will train you. You will even start out at an Experienced Pay Rate!
- Vacation, Birthday, and Holiday pay
- Low Cost Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance and Vision Plan Available
- Dental Insurance Available
- Profit Sharing Retirement Program / 401k
- Industry Best Home Time
- Safety Bonus - A penny per mile
- Steady work and never a layoff
- Will consider training/tuition reimbursement
- Regional and Over-the-road Opportunities Available
- 24 Hour - 7 days per week contact at terminals - you are never alone!
- Drop, pick-up, layover, breakdown, switch out, regional, and unloading pay
- Immediate family can ride along with permission!
- Webber reimburses for scale weights and even has a card that can be used instead of cash at most Cat scales
- New scale available at the Kankakee terminal
- Minimum age: 23 years of age
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a driver of commercial motor vehicles similar to the type of equipment utilized by A.N. Webber, Inc., or completion of a qualified Truck Driver Training School followed by completion of company training
- Have a stable verifiable work history
- Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR
- Have a valid Class (A), C.D.L.
- Be able to perform functions in the job description
- No major preventable accident in the past five years
- Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen test, both of which are paid for by the company
- No DUI or DWI convictions or other CDL suspensions in past 36 months
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at A.N. Webber