Territory Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ascension Management is seeking a competitive and aggressive Territory Sales Representative who can quickly prove themselves as a potential candidate for an Operations Manager position in just a short couple of months to take over new territory. Ascension Management has been thriving in the telecommunications business by using cutting-edge customer service, and unbeatable sales and business development techniques.
The Territory Sales Representative will be trained in business development strategies, client history, sales cycles, and day-to-day management responsibilities. Develop and execute a consistent and successful territory sales plan that supports revenue growth and profit goals for designated territory. The Territory Sales Representative candidate will maintain and grow critical relationships with assigned customers within a given geographical territory.
- Achieve sales growth with profitability guidelines
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Following up on all sales leads resulting from marketing activities
- Timely, accurate sales performance and reports to sales manager
- Overcome objections when necessary
- Learn and master the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills that are proven to lead to successful sales growth and long-term customer relationships
- 1-3 years in customer service, sales, or management
- Self-driven personality
- Ability to actively participate in a team setting
- Competency and understanding of leadership and how to build strong customer relationships.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION INCLUDES IN-PERSON SALES (COMMISSION BASED) AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
As a new associate with Ascension Management, Inc., the focus is on you, your growth, and your chance to grab every opportunity that comes your way. You are trained from the ground up in leadership development and product management. We want to help you grow and continue to grow with you. After all, your brand is our brand, and we work hard to showcase it at all times.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at A.M.I