We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
A. H. Beck Foundation Co., Inc. is a specialty deep foundation, ground improvement, and earth retention contractor that has been in business since 1932. The company has remained at the forefront of the deep foundation and ground improvement industry and is regarded as one of the premier
foundation contractors in the United States and elsewhere.
- Safely operate a F-450 or F-550 with 40' Gooseneck trailer or Winch Truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document daily log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Flatbed-chain/binder and tie-down strap load securement will be required as daily duties
- Must be willing to work 50 plus hours per week to include some Saturdays
Satisfactory work history required. A. H. Beck follows all DOT Regulations governing the hiring process to include past employment contact.
- 1 year truck and trailer Gooseneck flatbed experience required
- Class A CDL Combination Vehicle with Interstate designation
- Ability to handle physical workload and lift 75 pounds
- Strong work ethic
- Clean Driving Record required - MVR will be run
- Medical Examiners Certificate required - Must pass DOT physical
- TWIC preferred
- Some overnight travel/stay will be required